At the 2014 REALTOR® Party Conference in Washington DC the National Association of REALTORS® adopted a new set of “core standards” created by the NAR Organizational Alignment Presidential Advisory Group. One small piece of these new “core standards” require all Local REALTOR® Associations to have an interactive website.
We at Real Estate Business Resources, Inc. work closely with local associations everyday, assisting with member education, technology and legal advice and services, MLS services, IDX and MLS rules enforcement, and more. We understand that many associations don’t have a website that meets the requirement set forth by NAR.
We have created a simple website solution that fulfills the NAR requirements for local association website content and functionality. These are the new “core standards” pertaining to local association websites.
Every Association must…
- Have an interactive website
- Create a link to the website of other levels of association
- Utilize email and/or internet based means for member communication
- Shorten the Professional Standards process with the adoption of electronic filing of complaints
- Promote calls to action from the REALTOR® Action Center through their website
- Promote State calls to action through their website
The following are other requirements that could be met through the use of an association website:
- Distribute communications from NAR and KAR, regarding the value of investing in and the benefits of RPAC
- Promote market statistics and/or real estate trends and issues
- Promote the value proposition of using a REALTOR®
- Engage the public in legislative/political issues
Our websites are simple to use and manage and come with a personal education session to teach your staff how to add your local stats, issues, and information to the website….and of course help is always only a phone call away! We will also send you regular ideas for articles and hot topics you can add to your website to keep your association compliant with the new standards.
Get your new local association website for less than $45/month!
Want more information? Call John@ (866) 444-7327 or complete the form below and we will contact you for a personal consultation.